External device, working together with all of our NIRS systems.
- Analog input box
- Analog output box
- 16 analogue input ports which are sampled with the same frequency as the NIRS item.
Data is stored in the same file as your NIRS data.
- Capable of collecting very fast signals of up to 80 Hz signals, with a range of ± 5 Volt.
- Gives the concentrations in terms of micromolar for oxy- and de-oxyhemoglobin as output.
- Channel outputs are set according to the chosen measurement template in Oxysoft.
- Output change of 1 Volt will equal either 4 or 40 micromolar. The output box has 16 channels.
Artinis NIRS products are intended to be used for research applications only. Our products are not sold as Medical Device as defined in EU directive 93/42/EEC. Our products are not designed or intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of disease.