Apply for this job
Do you think you can make the difference and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us an e-mail with your letter of application and resume to email@example.com For more information, please contact Marianne Floor.
Acquisition regarding this advertisement is not appreciated.
Artinis is an innovative Dutch company that develops high-end (wearable) tech devices for the neuroscience and sports science market, and phantoms for quality control. Clients include top international universities, companies and institutes.
We focus on the usability in our designs and make sure to choose the best components available on the market. For every type of research we offer a customer specific solution. Our devices are used all around the world in a wide range of applications like: Rehabilitation, cognitive neuroscience, physiological studies, BCI (Brain Computer Interface), VR (Virtual Reality), sports training and more. Our goal is to make optical imaging easy. With this goal, we will remain world leading in wireless NIRS devices.
As an application specialist within our sales team, you will be responsible for understanding the details of scientists’ research needs and proposing a solution to fulfil their requirements. You will be expected to follow through with the offer until it becomes an order. You will also educate and train end-users with relevant research equipment. You will travel internationally to meet these researchers as well as to attend exhibitions and training events. You will be the go-to guy (or lady) for our customers whenever they need any support after sales.
Next to being the contact person for our (potential) customers, you will test our new innovative research solutions before anyone else and your feedback is essential.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Comfortable interacting with researchers, working with other departments and business partners and independently
- Academic degree in a field of neurosciences, psychology, biomedical technology, health sciences or related field
- Experience with obtaining and analyzing human physiological data
- Excellent written and spoken English, ability to convince others to communicate complex scientific topics to different target audiences. Other languages are a plus
- Teaching, presenting and explaining skills
- Independent, confident, enthusiastic, and customer and solution-oriented
- Ready to travel for (at least) ~10% of the work time
- A varied job which allows for independence, personal input and responsibility
- Space for personal development
- Experience the whole world as your playing field
- An inspiring and pleasant work environment
- Pension plan
- A job for 32-40 hours/week
- Competitive salary