Apply for this job
Do you think you can make the difference and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us an e-mail with your letter of application and resume to email@example.com For more information, please contact Marianne Floor.
Acquisition regarding this advertisement is not appreciated.
Junior Graphic Designer
Our goal is to make the world a little bit better. It might sound as a cliché, but we believe we are doing this by development of innovative devices for neuroimaging, physiological performance and quality control. And you can be part of it!
Artinis is looking for a motivated graphic designer to join our team. You will play an important role in the design team and major support for the marketing and communication team. You will work on a variety of projects ranging from online design, social advertising, brand identity and creating exhibition materials. As our new designer you are able to verbalize and articulate your design decisions. You can convince others of your ideas, while also taking direction and learn from your colleagues.
What you need
- Proactive and curious profile, always looking for ways to improve;
- Impressive visual design skills;
- Excellent in verbal and written communication in English and Dutch;
- Sense for B2B communication;
- You have experience in creating digital social media content;
- Able to work independent and self-directed;
- You love being part of a team;
- You have a customer-centric mindset;
- Able to manage multiple projects;
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field or a bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication with extensive design-related experience;
- Portfolio demonstrating your (design) skills.
- Create or extend the visual language of a diverse array of fields such as: branding, marketing communication, website, UI design, brochures and event materials;
- Create solutions that could take our brand to the next level;
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with others to ensure that the design delivers the desired message;
- Collaborate closely with the sales department on both offline and online media (designing banners, leaflets, landing pages and newsletters);
- Initiate your own projects within the design team;
- Create social media content.
What would be a plus
- Knowledge of Squarespace and Mailchimp, HTML and CSS;
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Google SEO;
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere;
- Photography skills and experience with product and studio photography;
- A hands-on personality with prototyping skills.
- A varied job which allows for independence, personal input and responsibility;
- The possibility to break new grounds;
- Space for personal development;
- An inspiring and pleasant work environment;
- Pension plan;
- A job for 32-40 hours/week;
- Competitive salary.
Artinis is an innovative Dutch company that develops high-end wearable tech devices for the sports science, medical neuroscience market and phantoms for quality control. Clients include top international universities, companies and institutes.
We focus on the usability in our designs and make sure to choose the best components available on the market. For every type of research we offer a customer specific solution. Our devices are used all around the world in a wide range of applications like: Sports training, rehabilitation, cognitive neuroscience, physiological studies, BCI (Brain Computer Interface) and VR (Virtual Reality) and more. Our goal is to make optical imaging easy. With this goal, we will remain world leading in wireless NIRS devices.