NIRS EEG package
Measure simultaneously electrical potentials in brain tissue and changes in brain tissue oxygenation and blood volume.
- Collaboration between Artinis and TMSI: www.tmsi.com
NIRS EEG Features
The strong combination of EEG and NIRS offers complementary information about brain function, giving you the ability to measure both neural activity and hemodynamic response simultaneously. Our new EEG-NIRS packages are ideal for multimodal research; we provide full head coverage and all data is integrated and synchronized within Oxysoft. This enables you to easily measure EEG and NIRS with event synchronization, and analyse your data within Oxysoft or export it to a wide variety of toolboxes. We can even provide setups for mobile EEG-NIRS, opening up the possibility to measure EEG-NIRS while the subject is moving freely. Our unique optode and electrode holders can measure both NIRS and EEG on the same spot. Please contact us so we can provide you with an optimal system for your experiments.
- Combined EEG/NIRS headcap.
- No interference with the EEG signal.
- Combine the OxyMon, PortaLite or OctaMon with an EEG system.
- Measure EEG and NIRS at the same spot.
- Mobile setups available.
- Superior data quality.
NIRS EEG References
- Muthalib M, Anwar AR, Perrey S, Dat M, Galka A, Wolff S, Heute U, Deuschl G, Raethjen J, Muthuraman M. Multimodal integration of fNIRS, fMRI and EEG neuroimaging. Clin Neurophysiol. 2013 May 3. pii: S1388-2457(13)00260-5.
- Abeln V, Schneider S, Knicker A, Schiffer T, Hollmann W, Strüder HK. Electrocortical and Hemodynamic Changes within the Brain during Incremental Bicycle Exercise in Normoxia and Hypoxia—A Combined EEG/NIRS Study. Journal of Sports Science 3 (2015) 105-116
- Blokland Y, Spyrou L, Thijssen D, Eijsvogels T, Colier W, Floor-Westerdijk M, Vlek R, Bruhn J, Farquhar J. Combined EEG-fNIRS decoding of motor attempt and imagery for brain switch control: an offline study in patients with tetraplegia. DOI 10.1109/TNSRE.2013.2292995, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering.
Artinis NIRS products are intended to be used for research applications only. Our products are not sold as Medical Device as defined in EU directive 93/42/EEC. Our products are not designed or intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of disease.