PASMAM Constancy & Acceptance
- Phantom developed according to the German PAS 1054 guidelines for constancy testing of Digital Mammography systems.
- Basis phantom (40 mm) with:
- Aluminum step wedge (14 steps from 0-5,2 mm)
- 2 rows of metal balls for check of missed tissue at chest wall side
- Structure plate (6 mm) with:
- rotatable lead line resolution test pattern (5, 6, 7, 8 und 10 Lp/mm)
- Saving for the different inserts
- 2 rows of metal balls for check of missed tissue at chest wall side-
- Saving for aluminum step wedg
- 2 pcs Attenuation plates (10 mm) breast size shaped
- 2 pcs Attenuation plates (20 mm) breast size shaped
- Test Insert PMMA with quadratic Marking
- Test Insert HK (High Contrast)
- Test Insert CNR (Contrast Noise Ratio)
- Test Insert ACR
- Carrying case
Guidelines and systems compatibility.
Literature and references.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Always read product labelling/inserts for complete instructions, warnings and restrictions.