Apply for this job
Do you think you can make the difference and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us an e-mail with your letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please contact Marianne Floor.
Acquisition regarding this advertisement is not appreciated.
Our goal is to make the world a little bit better. It might sound as a cliché, but we believe we are doing this by development of innovative devices for neuroimaging, physiological performance and quality control. And you can be part of it! Artinis Medical Systems is an innovative, dynamic and globally operating company in the Netherlands. Artinis is the worldwide market leader in near-infrared spectroscopy. Our leading (wearable) NIRS-devices are used by the top companies and universities in this world. Fields of use are e.g. cognitive and clinical neuroscience, medical research, brain computer interfaces and sport applications. To continue our growth as a company, we are looking for a Hardware Engineer.
As a Hardware Engineer within the Development team of Artinis, you will design, build, and test prototype electronic systems for Near Infrared Spectroscopy devices. You will become part of a team exploring new concepts through iterative prototyping by Agile product development. You will collaborate as an electrical expert with our mechanical, software, and scientific consultants. We need people who work well in teams, able to drive a concept into a prototype, and can envision how a prototype could transition into a product.
Would you like to join the innovative development of our NIRS wearables? Apply for this job!
We will need you to have...
- Experience in hardware product development
- Familiar with the design process from concept through board development and system integration.
- Good hands-on experience with prototyping, assembling, and integrating test fixtures.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Affinity with sensor technology, experience with optics is a pre
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent studies.
- A varied job which allows for independence, personal input and responsibility;
- The possibility to break new grounds;
- Space for personal development;
- An inspiring and pleasant work environment;
- Pension plan;
- A job for 32-40 hours/week;
- Competitive salary.