Apply for this job
Do you think you can make the difference and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us an e-mail with your letter of application and resume to email@example.com For more information, please contact Marianne Floor.
Acquisition regarding this advertisement is not appreciated.
Artinis is an innovative Dutch company that develops high-end (wearable) tech devices for the neuroscience and sports science market, and phantoms for quality control. Clients include top international universities, companies and institutes.
We focus on the usability in our designs and make sure to choose the best components available on the market. For every type of research we offer a customer specific solution. Our devices are used all around the world in a wide range of applications like: Rehabilitation, cognitive neuroscience, physiological studies, BCI (Brain Computer Interface), VR (Virtual Reality), sports training and more. Our goal is to make optical imaging easy. With this goal, we will remain world leading in wireless NIRS devices.
As a scientific consultant within our sales team, you will travel internationally to meet researchers as well as to attend exhibitions and training events.
You will be responsible for understanding the details of scientists’ research needs and proposing a solution to fulfil their requirements. You will be expected to follow through with the offer until it becomes an order. You will also educate and train end-users with relevant research equipment.
You will also be involved in developing new business opportunities worldwide and building strong relationships with existing and prospective distributors and users.
Internally, you will advise our marketing department on promotional material and transform customers’ needs into inputs for the development of new products.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Comfortable interacting with researchers, working with other departments and business partners and independently
- Academic degree in a field of neurosciences, psychology, biomedical technology, health sciences or related field. PhD is a plus.
- Experience with obtaining and analyzing human physiological data
- Excellent written and spoken English, ability to convince others to communicate complex scientific topics to different target audiences. Other languages are a plus
- Teaching, presenting, writing and explaining skills
- Independent, confident, enthusiastic, customer and solution-oriented
- Ready to travel for up 10-20% of the work time
- A varied job which allows for independence, personal input and responsibility
- Space for personal development
- Experience the whole world as your playing field
- An inspiring and pleasant work environment
- Trying out new innovative research solutions before anyone else
- Pension plan
- A job for 32-40 hours/week
- Competitive salary.