Apply for this job
Do you think you can make the difference and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us an e-mail with your letter of application and resume to email@example.com For more information, please contact Marianne Floor.
Acquisition regarding this advertisement is not appreciated.
Our goal is to make the world a little bit better. It might sound like a cliché, but we believe we are doing this by the development of innovative devices for neuroimaging, physiological performance, and quality control. And you can be a part of it! Artinis Medical Systems is an innovative, dynamic and globally operating company in the Netherlands. Artinis is the worldwide market leader in near-infrared spectroscopy. Our leading (wearable) devices are used by the top companies and universities in this world. Fields of use are e.g. cognitive and clinical neuroscience, medical research, brain-computer interfaces and sports applications. To continue our growth as a company, we are looking for a Software Engineer.
As a software engineer within the development team of Artinis, you will develop, build, maintain and test user software, application software and apps for our Near-Infrared Spectroscopy devices. You will become part of a software development group working on several software programs. You will closely collaborate with system engineers, designers, and application specialists and work on product development in project teams. We are searching for a person who works well in teams, are able to put user requirements into thoroughly tested software units, transform a graphical design into a well-performing software program and implement innovative algorithms. Your work would entail:
• Requirements analysis, specification and implementation
• Detailed design and planning
• Code writing and testing
• Design and test documentation
• Software maintenance
• Idea presentations for improvement of software
Would you like to join the innovative development of our NIRS wearables? Apply for this job!
We will need you to have...
- Programming skills in OOP such as C#, C++ or Java
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of tools and technology
- At least HBO/Bachelor degree in software engineering or related area
- Team player skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
As a plus, we would like you to have:
- Experience in medical software engineering or other regulated business
- A varied job which allows for independence, personal input, and responsibility
- The possibility to break new grounds
- Space for personal development
- Possibility to work on own ideas and contributions
- An inspiring and pleasant work environment
- Pension plan
- A job for 32-40 hours/week
- Competitive salary