For analogue input signals with the OxyMon.
1. Analog Input Signals.
2. Up to 8 physiological signals (-4V/+4V).
3. Synchronization with other devices.
4. The sampling frequency will be the same as the sampling frequency to which the oxygenation data are set.
5. Built into the back-end of the OxyMon cabinet.
6. This unit collects parallel to the sampling of the OxyMon data and in the same data file.
Artinis NIRS products are intended to be used for research applications only. Our products are not sold as Medical Device as defined in EU directive 93/42/EEC. Our products are not designed or intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of disease.